Equip that PNG.
- VGCC Episode 256: Vacuum Sealed - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 10, A New Miku In Town (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode 10: The Nut Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Hypnospace Outlaw Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 255: American Pickles - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 9, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 254: Beesechurger - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 8, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works 9: Clowns Wear Big Shoes - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield Versions Announced - Read More → . . . . .
John (and Michael, intermittently) sat down with Fire Pro Wrestling World director Tomoyuki Matsumoto to answer questions sent in from Twitter. If you’re curious about a few specifics about Fire Pro‘s New Japan update and its PS4 release, there’s a few great tidbits within!
Support us on Patreon! Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @john_michonski and @finaldasa, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Leaves from the vine, falling so slow.
Shall we skate?
We call it heat 'n' sip.
No mayonnaise allowed.