Metroidvanias sure are different these days!
- Chooch Streams, Dead Cells 8/15/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- Heaven Will Be Mine Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 228: Respectable Dad Energy - Read More → . . . . .
- Review: Octopath Traveler - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros Direct Roundup 8/8/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Big Smash Bros Direct Predictions Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Street Fighter Characters G And Sagat Releasing Tomorrow - Read More → . . . . .
- Tekken 7 Adds Anna, Lei, and The Walking Dead's Negan - Read More → . . . . .
- Astaroth and Seong Mi-Na Confirmed for Soul Calibur VI - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 227: Are You OK, Busty Wolf? - Read More → . . . . .
EDIT: In the “hacking” display before the trailer, there’s a wall of text from CD Projekt Red, answering questions about the game confirming a few things – No release date yet, free DLC down the line, no DRM, no microtransactions, and one thing that the trailer didn’t make immediately clear: “You’ll be able to create your own character…”
(Click through to read the whole message)
Just as Phil Spencer was wrapping up the Microsoft E3 conference, CD Projekt Red “hacked” the main display screen, finally showing off anything for the long-secretive Cyberpunk 2077. The trailer – the first piece of video content since the original trailer at E3 2013 – finally revealed a potential protagonist, an android with a cool jacket who loves his fucked up city. Along with that, we were shown plenty of gunfights, betrayals, exploding android faces, and a bit of eye-gouging. It was pretty gruesome.
Cyberpunk 2077 still has no confirmed release date, but with this new trailer, it’s safe to assume we may be finding out soon enough.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
Yall like mechs?? Hot girls??? Crying about said hot girls in mechs talking about their feelings???? Then boy do I have a game for you!!
John's never allowed to complain about any popular game again.
This is eSports.
I walk this lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes but it's only me and seven other octopathians....