Don't listen around your grandma.
- VGCC Episode 225: THICKJUICE - Read More → . . . . .
- Tempest 4000 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
After 15 years, Beyond Good and Evil finally gets it’s much anticipated… prequel. Beyond Good and Evil 2 features a diverse crew of different people and animals traveling through space and fighting for freedom. Players can play by themselves or with friends in a “seamless online playground.” Ubisoft Montpellier also promises that the community will be able to help develop the game via the Space Monkey Program, which you can join at bgegame.com. You can watch Michel Ancel break down the E3 announce trailer right here.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
We were all Nolan Bushnell's "Neon Lovechild" in the 70s. It was different back then.
The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.