Metroidvanias sure are different these days!
- Chooch Streams, Dead Cells 8/15/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- Heaven Will Be Mine Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 228: Respectable Dad Energy - Read More → . . . . .
- Review: Octopath Traveler - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros Direct Roundup 8/8/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Big Smash Bros Direct Predictions Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Street Fighter Characters G And Sagat Releasing Tomorrow - Read More → . . . . .
- Tekken 7 Adds Anna, Lei, and The Walking Dead's Negan - Read More → . . . . .
- Astaroth and Seong Mi-Na Confirmed for Soul Calibur VI - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 227: Are You OK, Busty Wolf? - Read More → . . . . .
Bethesda kicked off their #BE3 presentation with our first look at Rage 2. Although details were scarce, the plot follows the “last ranger of [the] wasteland,” who is filled with rage after the destruction of mankind. The presentation confirmed the game would be open world, but not much else.
Instead, the presentation focused on a gameplay demonstration, which you can check out below. There’s still no solid release date, but it’s likely to launch in Spring 2019 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Knowing Bethesda, it’ll be on Switch before we know it.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Yall like mechs?? Hot girls??? Crying about said hot girls in mechs talking about their feelings???? Then boy do I have a game for you!!
John's never allowed to complain about any popular game again.
This is eSports.
I walk this lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes but it's only me and seven other octopathians....