XCHOOM's biggest foes yet show their faces, but keep their cards close to their chests.
- Ryan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, A Netta To Love Me (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 243: SUPER COCAINE - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Allows YouTube Monetization On Gameplay Footage - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight + Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 9 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Grand Cup 2K19 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 242: Free Associative Nightmare - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode Three - Read More → . . . . .
- BadCupid is SaltyBet, but for Procedural AI Romance - Read More → . . . . .
Bethesda kicked off their #BE3 presentation with our first look at Rage 2. Although details were scarce, the plot follows the “last ranger of [the] wasteland,” who is filled with rage after the destruction of mankind. The presentation confirmed the game would be open world, but not much else.
Instead, the presentation focused on a gameplay demonstration, which you can check out below. There’s still no solid release date, but it’s likely to launch in Spring 2019 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Knowing Bethesda, it’ll be on Switch before we know it.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Much like Bubsy, you'll never really be free of me.
The fall of a new king.
The birth of a new queen.
Nothing matches the refreshing ice-cold freshness of SUPER COCAINE.