Please just be nice to Mikuru I'm begging you.
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works 4: Just Friggin BOOK IT! - Read More → . . . . .
- Ryan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, A Netta To Love Me (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 243: SUPER COCAINE - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Allows YouTube Monetization On Gameplay Footage - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight + Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 9 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Grand Cup 2K19 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 242: Free Associative Nightmare - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode Three - Read More → . . . . .
Nintendo’s still supporting Bayonetta in a big way. Not only are the first two games coming to Switch, but a new game in the series is also coming to the console.
Bayonetta 2 is coming on February 16th, and will be bundled with the enhanced Wii U version of the original Bayonetta. It’ll see a physical release for Bayo 2 with a download for Bayo 1.
Afterwards, Bayonetta 3 was announced. Not much has been revealed, but Bayonetta gets ripped in half during the teaser, so you know there’s some business going down. No date, but it’ll be exclusive to Switch, so Nintendo seems to want to keep Bayonetta close to their hearts from now on.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
XCHOOM's biggest foes yet show their faces, but keep their cards close to their chests.
Much like Bubsy, you'll never really be free of me.
The fall of a new king.
The birth of a new queen.