Finally a bit of time to play some video games.
- So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 220: No God On Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2018 Audio Wrap-Up Special - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Brings Back The Entire Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Super Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2's First DLC Takes You Back to the Past - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Reveals New Mech Fighter, Daemon X Machina - Read More → . . . . .
- Spider-Man Gameplay, Live Demo Shown Off - Read More → . . . . .
- Remedy and 505 Reveal Control At Playstation E3 Conference - Read More → . . . . .
Nintendo’s still supporting Bayonetta in a big way. Not only are the first two games coming to Switch, but a new game in the series is also coming to the console.
Bayonetta 2 is coming on February 16th, and will be bundled with the enhanced Wii U version of the original Bayonetta. It’ll see a physical release for Bayo 2 with a download for Bayo 1.
Afterwards, Bayonetta 3 was announced. Not much has been revealed, but Bayonetta gets ripped in half during the teaser, so you know there’s some business going down. No date, but it’ll be exclusive to Switch, so Nintendo seems to want to keep Bayonetta close to their hearts from now on.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
If you've enjoyed previous episodes of the Video Game Choo Choo podcast, you might like this one!
E3's over for another year. What did we all think?
Just kick back and chill.
I can't believe Mario fucking died