Equip that PNG.
- VGCC Episode 256: Vacuum Sealed - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 10, A New Miku In Town (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode 10: The Nut Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Hypnospace Outlaw Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 255: American Pickles - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 9, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 254: Beesechurger - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 8, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works 9: Clowns Wear Big Shoes - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield Versions Announced - Read More → . . . . .
Nintendo’s still supporting Bayonetta in a big way. Not only are the first two games coming to Switch, but a new game in the series is also coming to the console.
Bayonetta 2 is coming on February 16th, and will be bundled with the enhanced Wii U version of the original Bayonetta. It’ll see a physical release for Bayo 2 with a download for Bayo 1.
Afterwards, Bayonetta 3 was announced. Not much has been revealed, but Bayonetta gets ripped in half during the teaser, so you know there’s some business going down. No date, but it’ll be exclusive to Switch, so Nintendo seems to want to keep Bayonetta close to their hearts from now on.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Leaves from the vine, falling so slow.
Shall we skate?
We call it heat 'n' sip.
No mayonnaise allowed.