2018 is the year we take some time to do the things we never have.
- The Joy of Playing Catch-Up - Read More → . . . . .
- CD Projekt Red Is Working On Another AAA Title - Read More → . . . . .
- Tomb Raider PC remasters scrapped due to lack of permission - Read More → . . . . .
- Give Me Some More MechAssault - Read More → . . . . .
- Vivendi Will Sell All Their Ubisoft Shares - Read More → . . . . .
- Another Round of Nindies Titles Announced for the Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- Atari Is Coming Out With A New Console For Some Reason - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 5 Dancing's Horrible Hypocrisy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 208: Chester Cheetah Fanclub - Read More → . . . . .
- Sega Announces Sonic Mania Plus; Plus Animated Sonic Series - Read More → . . . . .
Trex is a cosplayer, actor, and artist hailing from the vast cornfields of Ohio. They also appreciate the little things in life like making everyone's life a living hell.
The future is here, but not exactly.
Don't get sand in your trousers.
Back at it again with the Monster Hunter games.
Customize your ship, try not to drop it on the floor.
Geralt bathtub VR simulator when?
Raiding tombs is one thing, but raiding other company's IPs? That's wild.
Let me shoot my MechAssault shot.
Ubisoft will be popping some bottles tonight.