Ubisoft will be popping some bottles tonight.
- Vivendi Will Sell All Their Ubisoft Shares - Read More → . . . . .
- Another Round of Nindies Titles Announced for the Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- Atari Is Coming Out With A New Console For Some Reason - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 5 Dancing's Horrible Hypocrisy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 208: Chester Cheetah Fanclub - Read More → . . . . .
- Sega Announces Sonic Mania Plus; Plus Animated Sonic Series - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Northgard - Read More → . . . . .
- SoulCalibur 6 Adds Geralt To Their Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Yakuza 6 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Toys R Us is Telling Employees All US Stores Will Likely Be Closed - Read More → . . . . .
GOTY wraps up with Best Performance, Best Surprise, Biggest Disappointment and Worst Game!
They say the third time's a charm, but what'll shake loose from our third day of awards?
Day two is here, with "What the fuck", best writing, and best anthro character.
The first seal is opened and awards rain down upon an unprepared world.
You feel the cold hand and wonder if you'll ever see the sun.
Plenty of indie titles were confirmed for Nintendo Switch!
This is getting me saying Ouya because ooh-yea I wanna see where this goes.
Y'all don't even get that it's hornier if they're wearing more clothes actually.
Tony's the Tiger's a MARC.