Everything's better with a cool little hat.
- A Hat in Time (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Blue Revolver to Receive "Black Label" Update - Read More → . . . . .
- The Olive Garden™ RollerCoaster Tycoon Experience - Read More → . . . . .
- EA Shuts Down Visceral Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Loot Boxes are Predatory, and We Shouldn't Hand-wave That - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 190: Hangin' With Himiko - Read More → . . . . .
- IGN Acquires Humble Bundle - Read More → . . . . .
- Swery's Good Life Fumbles Fig Funding, Kickstarter Imminent - Read More → . . . . .
- Oculus Event Offers Plenty of News and Snooze - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 189: Quality, Quantity, Chooch - Read More → . . . . .
Scott's a pro wrestler (but only in video games), liker of posts, and proud owner of two swords. He edits and appears on the comedy wrestling podcast, Wrestling on Air along with the boys at Wrestling on Earth.
However it's not all roses in Tom Clancy's post-apocalyptic gun world, weirdly enough.
Stop the goth, rescue your ghost girlfriend, save some small frog children.
Bungie, bring back the Icebreaker. Or don't. Who cares anymore?
GET IN THE TUB. GET. IN. THE. TUB.
THE CURRENT YEAR IS . IF YOU ARE READING THIS, THE EARTH AND ITS OUTLYING COLONIES HAVE BEEN DESTROYED. CONTINUE? [Y/N]
Honestly I'm holding out for Blue Revolver: Code Red or Voltage.
"Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, that they didn't stop to think if they should."
Just finish some Star Wars games, please.
The problem isn't just every box being three grays and a blue. The problem is that it worked on me.