Don't listen around your grandma.
- VGCC Episode 225: THICKJUICE - Read More → . . . . .
- Tempest 4000 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
Scott's a pro wrestler (but only in video games), liker of posts, and proud sword owner. He edits and appears on the comedy wrestling podcast, Wrestling on Air along with the crew at Wrestling on Earth.
100 military people parachute onto an island oh wait they already did that one.
100 Samurai parachute onto an island and die and come back repeatedly.
100 Terry Crewses parachute onto an island...
100 Master Chiefs drop onto an island and play football.
Is it an EA Original if it was originally an indie game?
We were all Nolan Bushnell's "Neon Lovechild" in the 70s. It was different back then.
The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.