Rolling out the big guns for the franchise's 30th anniversary.
- Capcom Announces 12 Game Street Fighter Collection - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 196: The Burger Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- Hey, a MediEvil Remake! - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 Announced, Bayonetta 1/2 Ports Coming to Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- Soul Calibur 6 Announced for 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Mega Man 11, X Collection Announced - Read More → . . . . .
- Demon's Souls Going Dark - Read More → . . . . .
- Tiny Metal delayed; Project Phoenix Kickstarter Called Into Question - Read More → . . . . .
- Sonic Forces (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 195: Big Money Hustlas - Read More → . . . . .
Scott's a pro wrestler (but only in video games), liker of posts, and proud owner of two swords. He edits and appears on the comedy wrestling podcast, Wrestling on Air along with the boys at Wrestling on Earth.
We stopped recording before we discovered the Dance button.
However it's not all roses in Tom Clancy's post-apocalyptic gun world, weirdly enough.
Stop the goth, rescue your ghost girlfriend, save some small frog children.
Bungie, bring back the Icebreaker. Or don't. Who cares anymore?
GET IN THE TUB. GET. IN. THE. TUB.
I am the Pepto Bismol Boy™.
The hero of Gallowmere who fell at the first charge!
The witch is on Switch!
My soul burns!