Let me shoot my MechAssault shot.
- Give Me Some More MechAssault - Read More → . . . . .
- Vivendi Will Sell All Their Ubisoft Shares - Read More → . . . . .
- Another Round of Nindies Titles Announced for the Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- Atari Is Coming Out With A New Console For Some Reason - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 5 Dancing's Horrible Hypocrisy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 208: Chester Cheetah Fanclub - Read More → . . . . .
- Sega Announces Sonic Mania Plus; Plus Animated Sonic Series - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Northgard - Read More → . . . . .
- SoulCalibur 6 Adds Geralt To Their Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Yakuza 6 Review - Read More → . . . . .
Scott's a pro wrestler (but only in video games), liker of posts, and proud sword owner. He edits and appears on the comedy wrestling podcast, Wrestling on Air along with the crew at Wrestling on Earth.
It's lookin' a whole lot like more Destiny folks.
If Mario doesn't shoot a Rabbid then I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.
It's like Dark Souls oh no wait a minute that's not right.
Now if only they could re-record like 80% of the dialogue.
We stopped recording before we discovered the Dance button.
Ubisoft will be popping some bottles tonight.
Plenty of indie titles were confirmed for Nintendo Switch!
This is getting me saying Ouya because ooh-yea I wanna see where this goes.
Y'all don't even get that it's hornier if they're wearing more clothes actually.