2018 is the year we take some time to do the things we never have.
- The Joy of Playing Catch-Up - Read More → . . . . .
- CD Projekt Red Is Working On Another AAA Title - Read More → . . . . .
- Tomb Raider PC remasters scrapped due to lack of permission - Read More → . . . . .
- Give Me Some More MechAssault - Read More → . . . . .
- Vivendi Will Sell All Their Ubisoft Shares - Read More → . . . . .
- Another Round of Nindies Titles Announced for the Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- Atari Is Coming Out With A New Console For Some Reason - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 5 Dancing's Horrible Hypocrisy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 208: Chester Cheetah Fanclub - Read More → . . . . .
- Sega Announces Sonic Mania Plus; Plus Animated Sonic Series - Read More → . . . . .
Scott's a pro wrestler (but only in video games), liker of posts, and proud sword owner. He edits and appears on the comedy wrestling podcast, Wrestling on Air along with the crew at Wrestling on Earth.
Scott and John bid a fine farewell to our old friend John Cena...
Time for some experts of Mecho Lore to weave many a fanciful tale.
Get Absolvelutely Absolverbed in the latest Ride The Rails!
"It's time to go fast and chew bubblegum...and I'm all outta gum." - Sonic Hedgehog
Geralt bathtub VR simulator when?
Raiding tombs is one thing, but raiding other company's IPs? That's wild.
Let me shoot my MechAssault shot.
Ubisoft will be popping some bottles tonight.