The Rat, the Laser, and the Holy Gib.
- The Sublime Ecstasy of Ratz Instagib - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 217: Life Draining Leaks - Read More → . . . . .
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Announced, Dated for 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- Cliff Bleszinski's Boss Key Productions is Shutting Down - Read More → . . . . .
- Unannounced Blazblue Cross Tag Battle DLC Characters Datamined - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 216: Death of Destiny? - Read More → . . . . .
- Inti Creates Unveils Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon, Gunvolt Chronicles - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Dark Souls 3 JoJo Mod, 5/9/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Wal-Mart Canada Might Have Leaked a Bunch of E3 Secrets - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Switch Online Services Detailed - Read More → . . . . .
Scott's a pro wrestler (but only in video games), liker of posts, and proud sword owner. He edits and appears on the comedy wrestling podcast, Wrestling on Air along with the crew at Wrestling on Earth.
I like to call them God's mistakes.
I feel like I have a handle on this game and then it somehow confuses me even more every day.
This is getting me saying Ouya because ooh-yea I wanna see where this goes.
PREPARE YOURSELF, MORTALS, FOR BIG BOY SEASON.
It's a Lupe Fiasco.
Battletech multiplayer sure is uhh way punchier than the single player!
Hey, you know what? We had a good run. I'm gonna miss you.
Get out of here again, Stalker.