Step aside, Tom Cruise. This is the real deal.
- The Mummy Demastered (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Marvel Heroes Shuts Down - Read More → . . . . .
- The Finesse of NieR's Expectations - Read More → . . . . .
- Fire Emblem Heroes' "Book II" Update Adds Weapon Upgrades, New Story, and More - Read More → . . . . .
- Hulu 'Hitman' Series Indirectly Confirms Two More Hitman Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XV's Noctis Is Coming To Tekken 7 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 194: Liquid Candy - Read More → . . . . .
- Does Everything Really Have to Come to Switch? - Read More → . . . . .
- EA Buying Titanfall Dev Respawn Entertainment - Read More → . . . . .
- Sony Increasing Move Production for PSVR Push - Read More → . . . . .
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Playstation Now got a welcome redesign.
New "action RPG" from the creators of Skullgirls.
The wait is over, Binding of Isaac fans: on July 23rd, the improved Rebirth version...
Where does all the superhero loot go?
You have your own motives, your own desires- and we have ours, I fear it really is just that simple.
WHY AREN'T ANY OF THE FURRIES IN THE GAME THESE BASTARDS GIVE ME MY WOLF HUSBAND
Now if only they can kill off Corky the Clown for good...