The Rat, the Laser, and the Holy Gib.
- The Sublime Ecstasy of Ratz Instagib - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 217: Life Draining Leaks - Read More → . . . . .
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Announced, Dated for 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- Cliff Bleszinski's Boss Key Productions is Shutting Down - Read More → . . . . .
- Unannounced Blazblue Cross Tag Battle DLC Characters Datamined - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 216: Death of Destiny? - Read More → . . . . .
- Inti Creates Unveils Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon, Gunvolt Chronicles - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Dark Souls 3 JoJo Mod, 5/9/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Wal-Mart Canada Might Have Leaked a Bunch of E3 Secrets - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Switch Online Services Detailed - Read More → . . . . .
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Robots! Pianos! Fishing rods! Even more!
If new ports counted, the top three spots would be Danganronpa, Danganronpa 2, and Undertale again.
Rolling out the big guns for the franchise's 30th anniversary.
The game's online servers will breathe their last this February.
Step aside, Tom Cruise. This is the real deal.
It's a Lupe Fiasco.
Battletech multiplayer sure is uhh way punchier than the single player!
Hey, you know what? We had a good run. I'm gonna miss you.
Get out of here again, Stalker.