Ubisoft will be popping some bottles tonight.
- Vivendi Will Sell All Their Ubisoft Shares - Read More → . . . . .
- Another Round of Nindies Titles Announced for the Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- Atari Is Coming Out With A New Console For Some Reason - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 5 Dancing's Horrible Hypocrisy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 208: Chester Cheetah Fanclub - Read More → . . . . .
- Sega Announces Sonic Mania Plus; Plus Animated Sonic Series - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Northgard - Read More → . . . . .
- SoulCalibur 6 Adds Geralt To Their Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Yakuza 6 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Toys R Us is Telling Employees All US Stores Will Likely Be Closed - Read More → . . . . .
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from NH. She likes only the hypest, and "edgiest" experiences she can find.
Take me down to Sonicmania, brother.
The march of the amiibos cares not for the flow of time.
Not too Somber(a) anymore!
The long promised data is finally here.
Plenty of indie titles were confirmed for Nintendo Switch!
This is getting me saying Ouya because ooh-yea I wanna see where this goes.
Y'all don't even get that it's hornier if they're wearing more clothes actually.
Tony's the Tiger's a MARC.