2018 is the year we take some time to do the things we never have.
- The Joy of Playing Catch-Up - Read More → . . . . .
- CD Projekt Red Is Working On Another AAA Title - Read More → . . . . .
- Tomb Raider PC remasters scrapped due to lack of permission - Read More → . . . . .
- Give Me Some More MechAssault - Read More → . . . . .
- Vivendi Will Sell All Their Ubisoft Shares - Read More → . . . . .
- Another Round of Nindies Titles Announced for the Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- Atari Is Coming Out With A New Console For Some Reason - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 5 Dancing's Horrible Hypocrisy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 208: Chester Cheetah Fanclub - Read More → . . . . .
- Sega Announces Sonic Mania Plus; Plus Animated Sonic Series - Read More → . . . . .
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from NH. She likes only the hypest, and "edgiest" experiences she can find.
This isn't your dad's Layton (because Layton is her dad).
I guess 10's kids will also learn that Sega's got what Nintendon't.
The future of gaming in the PALM OF YOUR HANDS!!!
Classic Shadow or I Riot!
Geralt bathtub VR simulator when?
Raiding tombs is one thing, but raiding other company's IPs? That's wild.
Let me shoot my MechAssault shot.
Ubisoft will be popping some bottles tonight.