SEE: Five Hour Energy reviews, skull discussion, Mike Cosimano in a Utilikilt, and MORE!
- The PAX South Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 200: Cork-Bot 4000 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.2 is Coming January 30th - Read More → . . . . .
- PAX South is the Most Important PAX - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Boys Hit PAX South - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Labo Contruction Kits Announced For Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 199: Paint the Ceiling - Read More → . . . . .
- The World Ends With You and Dark Souls Remasters Announced During Mini Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Games I Don't Think Will Come Out In 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 198: Rochester Nougat - Read More → . . . . .
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from NH. She likes only the hypest, and "edgiest" experiences she can find.
Please don't nerf Genji's ass.
I get that jank is your whole gimmick guys but c'mon
Rose examines what makes FFXIV's new "Deep Dungeon" work.
This isn't your dad's Layton (because Layton is her dad).
We did it! 200!
The game froze for about 5 seconds and I heard a creepy pixelated laugh that sounded an awful lot like that Kefka guy from Final Fantasy.
We could all use a little time at PAX South from time to time.
Yeah, this has Corky on it.