2018 is the year we take some time to do the things we never have.
- The Joy of Playing Catch-Up - Read More → . . . . .
- CD Projekt Red Is Working On Another AAA Title - Read More → . . . . .
- Tomb Raider PC remasters scrapped due to lack of permission - Read More → . . . . .
- Give Me Some More MechAssault - Read More → . . . . .
- Vivendi Will Sell All Their Ubisoft Shares - Read More → . . . . .
- Another Round of Nindies Titles Announced for the Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- Atari Is Coming Out With A New Console For Some Reason - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 5 Dancing's Horrible Hypocrisy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 208: Chester Cheetah Fanclub - Read More → . . . . .
- Sega Announces Sonic Mania Plus; Plus Animated Sonic Series - Read More → . . . . .
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
I loved Rochester Nougat's match with Minoru Suzuki.
Mister Police... you could have listened...
I can't wait to see Sqwishi D, Midnight Turmoil and Kotton Kandi at The Gathering.
Geralt bathtub VR simulator when?
Raiding tombs is one thing, but raiding other company's IPs? That's wild.
Let me shoot my MechAssault shot.
Ubisoft will be popping some bottles tonight.