Let me shoot my MechAssault shot.
- Give Me Some More MechAssault - Read More → . . . . .
- Vivendi Will Sell All Their Ubisoft Shares - Read More → . . . . .
- Another Round of Nindies Titles Announced for the Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- Atari Is Coming Out With A New Console For Some Reason - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 5 Dancing's Horrible Hypocrisy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 208: Chester Cheetah Fanclub - Read More → . . . . .
- Sega Announces Sonic Mania Plus; Plus Animated Sonic Series - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Northgard - Read More → . . . . .
- SoulCalibur 6 Adds Geralt To Their Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Yakuza 6 Review - Read More → . . . . .
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
OH GOD EVERYTHING'S BROKEN IT'S ALL BROKEN AAAAAARGH (also, we recorded this 2 weeks ago. sorry!)
Mike's gaming PC has finally arrived, John's butt is quite uncomfortable, and Steven recounts his thrilling GameStop Neckbeard Story.
Will Mike survive long enough to explain why he doesn't like Smash Bros? Is there anything that could get Steven to reconsider his anti-Xbox One stance? Can somebody rise up and stop John's racism?
All aboard for the very first episode of Video Game Choo Choo!
Ubisoft will be popping some bottles tonight.
Plenty of indie titles were confirmed for Nintendo Switch!
This is getting me saying Ouya because ooh-yea I wanna see where this goes.
Y'all don't even get that it's hornier if they're wearing more clothes actually.