We were all Nolan Bushnell's "Neon Lovechild" in the 70s. It was different back then.
- Tempest 4000 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rumor: Google Entering the Console Market - Read More → . . . . .
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
OH GOD EVERYTHING'S BROKEN IT'S ALL BROKEN AAAAAARGH (also, we recorded this 2 weeks ago. sorry!)
Mike's gaming PC has finally arrived, John's butt is quite uncomfortable, and Steven recounts his thrilling GameStop Neckbeard Story.
Will Mike survive long enough to explain why he doesn't like Smash Bros? Is there anything that could get Steven to reconsider his anti-Xbox One stance? Can somebody rise up and stop John's racism?
All aboard for the very first episode of Video Game Choo Choo!
The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.
Monster Hunter: World is a good time, especially with friends! Some of the monsters are hot.