Ok,I got it
- The Sublime Ecstasy of Ratz Instagib - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 217: Life Draining Leaks - Read More → . . . . .
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Announced, Dated for 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- Cliff Bleszinski's Boss Key Productions is Shutting Down - Read More → . . . . .
- Unannounced Blazblue Cross Tag Battle DLC Characters Datamined - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 216: Death of Destiny? - Read More → . . . . .
- Inti Creates Unveils Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon, Gunvolt Chronicles - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Dark Souls 3 JoJo Mod, 5/9/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Wal-Mart Canada Might Have Leaked a Bunch of E3 Secrets - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Switch Online Services Detailed - Read More → . . . . .
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
OH GOD EVERYTHING'S BROKEN IT'S ALL BROKEN AAAAAARGH (also, we recorded this 2 weeks ago. sorry!)
Mike's gaming PC has finally arrived, John's butt is quite uncomfortable, and Steven recounts his thrilling GameStop Neckbeard Story.
Will Mike survive long enough to explain why he doesn't like Smash Bros? Is there anything that could get Steven to reconsider his anti-Xbox One stance? Can somebody rise up and stop John's racism?
All aboard for the very first episode of Video Game Choo Choo!