Finally a bit of time to play some video games.
- So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 220: No God On Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2018 Audio Wrap-Up Special - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Brings Back The Entire Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Super Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2's First DLC Takes You Back to the Past - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Reveals New Mech Fighter, Daemon X Machina - Read More → . . . . .
- Spider-Man Gameplay, Live Demo Shown Off - Read More → . . . . .
- Remedy and 505 Reveal Control At Playstation E3 Conference - Read More → . . . . .
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
The Chooch Gang celebrates Halloween the only way they know how: making fun of John Michonski!
Mike and Will go to Las Vegas, John tries to host the podcast, and Lauren is the Anime Queen.
Please, someone explain this to me. I'm so confused.
With Mike and Will in Vegas, John and Lauren delve into topics both serious and not, including Bayonetta 2 and Smash Bros!
Between superficial online hooks, crappy AI, and a disappointing lack of customizability, Driveclub comes in dead last.
If you've enjoyed previous episodes of the Video Game Choo Choo podcast, you might like this one!
E3's over for another year. What did we all think?
Just kick back and chill.
I can't believe Mario fucking died