We were all Nolan Bushnell's "Neon Lovechild" in the 70s. It was different back then.
- Tempest 4000 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rumor: Google Entering the Console Market - Read More → . . . . .
Hey Playstation people, go get Skullgirls!
It's another Mike-less episode of VGCC as John and Steven discuss wrestling, Danganronpa embargos, Wonderful 101, and plenty more!
It looks like there's a new Duke Nukem game. Okay?
It's not an exact date, but we're close!
Because why not?
The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.
Monster Hunter: World is a good time, especially with friends! Some of the monsters are hot.