Everything's better with a cool little hat.
- A Hat in Time (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Blue Revolver to Receive "Black Label" Update - Read More → . . . . .
- The Olive Garden™ RollerCoaster Tycoon Experience - Read More → . . . . .
- EA Shuts Down Visceral Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Loot Boxes are Predatory, and We Shouldn't Hand-wave That - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 190: Hangin' With Himiko - Read More → . . . . .
- IGN Acquires Humble Bundle - Read More → . . . . .
- Swery's Good Life Fumbles Fig Funding, Kickstarter Imminent - Read More → . . . . .
- Oculus Event Offers Plenty of News and Snooze - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 189: Quality, Quantity, Chooch - Read More → . . . . .
Persona 5 is a good game, so like with most of their good games, Atlus has just announced a Persona 5 anime series.
The series will be made by A-1 Pictures, who also helped make previous animated Persona projects like the Persona 3 films and, most recently, the Persona 5 prequel OVA. The voice cast for the series will also be carried over from the original Japanese dub of the game, meaning there won’t be any weird jarring moments of “uhhh that’s not my Makoto?”
While the quality of Persona-based anime has always been questionable, some becoming so maligned they were struck from the canon, it’s better in situations like this to just sit back and hope for the best. I mean hey, if it’s bad, at least Persona 5 is still damn good.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from NH. She likes only the hypest, and "edgiest" experiences she can find.
Honestly I'm holding out for Blue Revolver: Code Red or Voltage.
"Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, that they didn't stop to think if they should."
Just finish some Star Wars games, please.
The problem isn't just every box being three grays and a blue. The problem is that it worked on me.