We were all Nolan Bushnell's "Neon Lovechild" in the 70s. It was different back then.
- Tempest 4000 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rumor: Google Entering the Console Market - Read More → . . . . .
All I should need to say is Skullomania is back, and you should be ready to go.
Alright, but for real, the Arika fighting game shown off during April Fools earlier this year is getting a full release next year, and Skullomania and Darun Mister are confirmed to be coming back from Street Fighter EX.
The game will be getting a beta sometime near the end of the year, and its full release will be simultaneous around the world, exclusively on PS4.
While this is all well and good, I’ve seen some talk from the Evo show floor that the game uses Street Fighter x Tekken-style gems. If so, that’s a bad look. I hope it plays well, because more competition in the fighting game scene is always welcome. Plus SKULLOMANIA!!!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.
Monster Hunter: World is a good time, especially with friends! Some of the monsters are hot.