Let me shoot my MechAssault shot.
- Give Me Some More MechAssault - Read More → . . . . .
- Vivendi Will Sell All Their Ubisoft Shares - Read More → . . . . .
- Another Round of Nindies Titles Announced for the Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- Atari Is Coming Out With A New Console For Some Reason - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 5 Dancing's Horrible Hypocrisy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 208: Chester Cheetah Fanclub - Read More → . . . . .
- Sega Announces Sonic Mania Plus; Plus Animated Sonic Series - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Northgard - Read More → . . . . .
- SoulCalibur 6 Adds Geralt To Their Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Yakuza 6 Review - Read More → . . . . .
All I should need to say is Skullomania is back, and you should be ready to go.
Alright, but for real, the Arika fighting game shown off during April Fools earlier this year is getting a full release next year, and Skullomania and Darun Mister are confirmed to be coming back from Street Fighter EX.
The game will be getting a beta sometime near the end of the year, and its full release will be simultaneous around the world, exclusively on PS4.
While this is all well and good, I’ve seen some talk from the Evo show floor that the game uses Street Fighter x Tekken-style gems. If so, that’s a bad look. I hope it plays well, because more competition in the fighting game scene is always welcome. Plus SKULLOMANIA!!!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Ubisoft will be popping some bottles tonight.
Plenty of indie titles were confirmed for Nintendo Switch!
This is getting me saying Ouya because ooh-yea I wanna see where this goes.
Y'all don't even get that it's hornier if they're wearing more clothes actually.