Everything's better with a cool little hat.
- A Hat in Time (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Blue Revolver to Receive "Black Label" Update - Read More → . . . . .
- The Olive Garden™ RollerCoaster Tycoon Experience - Read More → . . . . .
- EA Shuts Down Visceral Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Loot Boxes are Predatory, and We Shouldn't Hand-wave That - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 190: Hangin' With Himiko - Read More → . . . . .
- IGN Acquires Humble Bundle - Read More → . . . . .
- Swery's Good Life Fumbles Fig Funding, Kickstarter Imminent - Read More → . . . . .
- Oculus Event Offers Plenty of News and Snooze - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 189: Quality, Quantity, Chooch - Read More → . . . . .
All I should need to say is Skullomania is back, and you should be ready to go.
Alright, but for real, the Arika fighting game shown off during April Fools earlier this year is getting a full release next year, and Skullomania and Darun Mister are confirmed to be coming back from Street Fighter EX.
The game will be getting a beta sometime near the end of the year, and its full release will be simultaneous around the world, exclusively on PS4.
While this is all well and good, I’ve seen some talk from the Evo show floor that the game uses Street Fighter x Tekken-style gems. If so, that’s a bad look. I hope it plays well, because more competition in the fighting game scene is always welcome. Plus SKULLOMANIA!!!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Honestly I'm holding out for Blue Revolver: Code Red or Voltage.
"Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, that they didn't stop to think if they should."
Just finish some Star Wars games, please.
The problem isn't just every box being three grays and a blue. The problem is that it worked on me.