Born to jump World is a dummy 鬼神 Nep 'em all 1989
- Super Neptunia RPG Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
We knew about the remasters of old Age of Empires games coming our way, but until today it was only wishful thinking that we’d get a sequel to this beloved real-time strategy game franchise. Thankfully, that changed today, as Microsoft announced Age of Empires 4, and that it’s being made by a new studio, Relic Games, who already have a strategy pedigree with Company of Heroes and Warhammer: Dawn of War. The reveal trailer doesn’t show any gameplay, but it does reveal some newer civilizations that could be in the new game. Also the end of the trailer only says Windows 10, no Xbox One, implying that this franchise will stay on the PC.
There was also some news about the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition which was announced to be coming out on October 19th.
Little by little it really seems like the age of strategy games on the PC is coming back. There has always been tentpole titles like Crusader Kings and Civilization, but now maybe we’re entering the true of age games meant only for me. I don’t apologize at all.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.